Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Peggy Gorman Tells Us Who Inspires Her!

Our first inspirational story on health and fitness is in!

Peggy Gorman shares her secrets:

"I find myself looking to different blogs to get inspired. I don't know anyone personally so reading about how different people are losing weight allow me to check out a diet. I really like the WII Fit Families and feel they are losing weight correctly and make it fun. Two other other great places to get inspired are Momlogic ans i-diet and fitness. These sites are fantastic places to learn about issues dealing with diets, meals and the environment. I am so glad I found these sites because they all inspire me! I find myself following these awesome sites because I can read and "talk" to moms, woman and men about real life, real stories and learn their how to's."

"During this economic crunch I don't have the extra money to spend to get the latest and greatest information. With these sites I can now get the much needed information, share my weight loss stories, get tips, win fabulous prizes and having the the real winner be ME when I look in the mirror. I owe all this to the wonderful women and men of the sites mentioned above :)"


THANKS PEGGY!!! I HOPE THIS POST HAS INSPIRED ALL THE MODERN DIVAS LOOKING FOR A WAY TO KICK START THEIR HEALTHY GOALS FOR 2009 AND BEYOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment